Blog Archive

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dreamy Southern California Wedding

Today, I invite you to take a glimpse inside my wedding. On October 4th, I married my bestfriend, travel buddy, and sous chef...and life has never been better. I fell in love with the venue when I saw the ceremony site complete with a long aisle and stadium seating. Nestled in the quiet city of San Clemente, Bella Collina offers vast peaceful views. Guests were able to take in the surrounding landscape and stunning perspective. Beautiful trees tower over the clubhouse and tranquil sounds of the fountain welcome guests. 

I decided to wear an intricate beaded champagne gown and accessorized with my mothers jewelry.
Jeff looked dapper in a custom black suit, black and white polka dot tie, chevron pocket square and a gold tie clip and watch. Prior to the wedding, the groomsmen lounged while watching baseball and enjoying fresh brews. 

 
 
We are so grateful and happy to be surrounded by family and our closest friends for the big day. I hope you enjoyed the blog post. Thanks for stopping by! 
xo
Jeramee

Here are the phenomenal vendors that made the day possible:
Hair and Make up: Design Visage
Wedding Dress: The White Dress
Reception Dress: Adrianna Papell
Ceremony Music: Harp Enchants
Cocktail Hour Band: Clif Miller Band
Reception Entertainment: DJ Richter Scale


For more, please visit our 









No comments:

Post a Comment